Thursday, March 10, 2011

Almost Done!

This is my last week animating, and things are winding down. It's been fun to experiment with lighting and scary creepy effects, as well as trying to make my Stick Bug character as horrific as possible.
The least fun part is that my feet are tired from standing for so long!

I plan to finish shooting this saturday; I have several still greenscreen shots of the ghost boy, and 4 animated greenscreen shots of a few seconds each, so it's completely possible. After that I just have to edit a lot and paint some stuff out and put some effects on the surreal part to make it seem like it's underwater/slow motion and add sound and find a composer and figure out the credits and render everything and I'll be done! Huzzah!

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! It's looking really good Lamb! The lighting especially looks good

    ReplyDelete