Thursday, February 3, 2011

more animating

This week I've been continuing to animate. Things are going well for the most part, and animation is taking abuot as much time as I estimated it would. The most fun part this week has been seeing my characters come to life as I work on some shots that require more acting and facial movement. The least fun part has been that, although the animation itself is not taking longer than I thought it would, it does take a longer time to set up each shot within the camera to get an acceptable composition and match up the eyelines and characters to the previous shot, to keep things consistent. This is harder work than I imagined when I was just drawing up the storyboards and could easily put the character anywhere in the frame that I wanted without too much worry about physical limitations. All in all though, production is going well and I'm optimistic that I'll finish in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment